I D SPARES & SERVICE LTD ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The rules on processing of personal data are set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
I D SPARES & SERVICE LTD is the data controller. This means we decide how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. Our contact details are: WOOD LANE, NORTH WHEATLEY, RETFORD, NOTTS DN22 9BG. For all data matters contact Fiona Simpson on 01427880000.
The purpose(s) of processing your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
Supplying goods or information as requested by the clients, along with any relevant information or offers, to maintain our own accounts and records, .
The categories of personal data concerned
With reference to the categories of personal data described in the definitions section, we process the following categories of your data:
Contact information - name, address, telephone number, e mail address, bank details, payment details
We have obtained your personal data from , a telephone /e mail /postal enquiry/website enquiry
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and not be shared with any third parties without your express consent or request. We do not sell or pass on your data for the purposes of marketing. The data is held in a secure manner within the EEA .
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will continue to hold the data while there is an on-going business relationship, in the event that a support contact is terminated, and the relationship ended, we will delete all information except where legally obliged to retain it for a set number of years, such as accounting information.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
Transfer of Data Abroad
We do not transfer personal data outside the eea.
Automated Decision Making
WE DO NOT USE ANY FORM OF AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING IN OUR BUSINESS
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.
How to make a complaint
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact Fiona Simpson If this does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, England.